Oricon Top 10 CD Single and Album Daily Charts (JAPAN): SMAP takes the #1 spot on the Singles Charts, Arashi takes #1 on the Album Charts (8.04.10)
August 4, 2010 by J!-ENT
Buy the #1 CD Single & Album from CDJAPAN or YesAsia.com:
NOTE: SMAP takes the #1 spot while the K-On! singles take #2 and #3. Last week’s #1, Tomohisa Yamashita drops to #10.
- SMAP – This is Love
- Hokago Tea Time – TV Anime “K-On!! (Keion!!)” Outro Theme: NO, Thank You! [Regular Edition]
- Hokago Tea Time – TV Anime “K-On!! (Keion!!)” Intro Theme: Utauyo!! MIRACLE [Regular Edition]
- IDOLING!!! – Pool Side Daisakusen
- No Sleeves – Kimishika
- Ikimonogakari – Kimi ga iru
- Kana Nishino – if
- FUNKY MONKEY BABYS – Ato Hitotsu
- Sakanaction – Identity
- Tomohisa Yamashita – One in a Million
As for the #1 Indies release on the Oricon Indies Daily Charts, the #1 indie song in Japan goes to OLIVE OIL×ILL-BOSSTINO×B．I．G．JOE for “Mission Possible”.
For Oricon Weekly Chart Rankings, please click here.
SOURCE: Data was translated from Oricon CD Single Daily Charts
NOTE: Johnny’s Jimusho dominates the charts with Arashi taking #1, RIP SLYME at #2 and Tamio Okuda at #3. Last week’s #1, Miliyah Kato drops to #4.
- Arashi – Boku no Miteiru Fukei
- RIP SLYME – GOOD TIMES
- Tamio Okuda – OTRL
- Miliyah Kato – HEAVEN
- Shonannokaze – Shonan Bakuon BREAKS! mixed by THE BK SOUND
- cosMo@BOUSOU P feat.HATSUNE MIKU – Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu
- THE PREDATORS – THIS WORLD
- GARNET CROW – All Lovers
- Tsubakiya Shijuso – Kodoku no Campanella wo Narase
- SMAP – We are SMAP!
For rankings comparison, please compare to Oricon’s NINKI Poll predictions for Album Sales.
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”