Oricon Top 10 CD Single and Album Daily Charts (JAPAN): KAT-TUN takes the #1 spot on the Singles Charts, Masaharu Fukuyama takes the #1 spot on the Album Charts (11.17.10)
November 17, 2010 by J!-ENT
Buy the #1 CD Single & Album from CDJAPAN or YesAsia.com:
NOTE: Johnny’s continues to lock up the #1 spot with KAT-TUN, SKE48 at #2 and Kobukuro at #3.
- KAT-TUN – CHANGE UR WORLD
- SKE48 – 1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku!
- Kobukuro – Ryusei
- AAA – PARADISE/Endless Fighters
- Morning Musume – Onna to Otoko no Lullabye Game
- FTIsland – So today…
- Arashi – Hatenai Sora
- Maki Ohguro – Anything Goes!
- Azusa Nakano (Ayana Taketatsu) – Keion! – Character Image Song Over the Starlight
- Ristu Tainaka (Satomi Sato) – Keion!! – Character Image Song
As for the #1 Indies release on the Oricon Indies Daily Charts, the #1 indie song in Japan goes to 世界の終わり for “天使と悪魔／ファンタジー”.
For Oricon Weekly Chart Rankings, please click here.
SOURCE: Data was translated from Oricon CD Single Daily Charts
NOTE: Masaharu Fukuyama at #1, Mai Kuraki at #2 and Ikimonogakari at #3.
- Masaharu Fukuyama – THE BEST BANG!!
- Mai Kuraki – FUTURE KISS
- Ikimonogakari – Ikimonogakarai ~Members BEST Selection~
- Hexagon All Stars – WE LOVE – HEXAGON 2010
- The Elephant Kashimashi – Akuma no Sasayaki – Soshite, Kokoro ni Hi wo Tomosu Tabi
- SCANDAL – R-GIRL’s ROCK!
- John-Hoon – Samurai
- Bon Jovi – Greatest Hits
- Go Hiromi – one and only…
- Taylor Swift – Speak Now
For rankings comparison, please compare to Oricon’s NINKI Poll predictions for Album Sales.
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has purchased the above product for review purposes or may have received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews, may it be positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”