Oricon Music Charts (Top 10 CD Single and Album Daily Charts in Japan): Tohoshinki takes the #1 spot on the Singles Charts, Sphere takes the #1 spot on the Album Charts (July 11, 2012)
July 11, 2012 by J!-ENT
Buy the #1 CD Single & Album from CDJAPAN or YesAsia.com:
or purchase from:
NOTE: Tohoshinki takes #1, SCANDAL at #2 and flumpool at #3
- Tohoshinki – ANDROID
- SCANDAL – Taiyou Scandalous
- flumpool – Because…I am
- Ketsumeishi – LOVE LOVE Summer
- GOSPELLERS – It’s Alright ~Kimi to iru dakede~
- Minori Chihara – ZONE//ALONE
- Ryosuke Miura – Natsu Dayo HONEY!!
- Tatsurou Yamashita – LOVE CHASE
- access – Bet ~Tsuioku no Roulette~
- The dresscodes – Trash
As for the #1 Indies release on the Oricon Indies Daily Charts, the #1 indie song in Japan goes to Tokyo Cheer Party for “RISE”.
For Oricon Weekly Chart Rankings, please click here.
SOURCE: Data was translated from Oricon CD Single Daily Charts
- Sphere – Third Planet
- Namie Amuro – Uncontrolled
- Fumiya Fujii – Life is Beautiful
- Sambo Master – Rock n’ Roll Is Not Dead
- Che’Nelle – Believe
- Baseball Bear – Hatsukoi
- GReeeN – Utautai ga Uta Utai ni Kite Uta Utae to Iu ga Utautai ga Utaudake Utaikireba Uta Utaukeredomo Utautai Dake Uta Utaikirenai Kara Uta Utawanu!?
- Akina Nakamori – Best Collection ~Love Songs & Top Songs
- Noa – Noa’s Love
- Mikako Komatsu – Cosmic Expo
For rankings comparison, please compare to Oricon’s NINKI Poll predictions for Album Sales.
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”