Oricon Music Charts (Top 10 CD Single and Album Daily Charts in Japan): SMAP takes the #1 spot on the Singles Charts, Yuzu takes the #1 spot on the Album Charts (April 25, 2012)
April 26, 2012 by J!-ENT
Buy the #1 CD Single & Album from CDJAPAN or YesAsia.com:
or purchase from:
NOTE: SMAP takes #1, AKB48′s Tomomi Itano takes #2 and TM Network takes #3
- SMAP – Sakasama no Sora
- Tomomi Itano – 10 Nengo no Kimi e
- TM Network – I am
- Ikimonogakari – Haru Uta
- Mr. Children – Inori – Namida no Kido / End of the day / pieces
- Kana Hanazawa – Hoshizora Destination
- Sphere – Non stop Road
- GReeeeN – Orange
- Sonar Pocket – Getsu Ka Sui, Moku Kin Do Nichi – Kimi ni Okuru Uta
- Kiyoshi Hikawa – Sakura
As for the #1 Indies release on the Oricon Indies Daily Charts, the #1 indie song in Japan goes to Haji for “Zutto.”.
For Oricon Weekly Chart Rankings, please click here.
SOURCE: Data was translated from Oricon CD Single Daily Charts
- Yuzu – Yuzu You [2006-2011]
- Hilcrhyme – Best of Hilcrhyme ~Gold~
- Bleach Best Trax
- Hilcrhyme – Best of Hilcrhyme ~Silver~
- Naoto Inti Raymi – Kazauta Caravan
- Jun Maeda, Nagi Yanagi – Owari no Wakusei no Love Song
- SuG – Lollipop Kingdom
- Def Tech – GREATEST HITS
- Norah Jones – Little Broken Hearts
- D*DATE – 1st DATE
For rankings comparison, please compare to Oricon’s NINKI Poll predictions for Album Sales.
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”