Oricon Music Charts (Top 10 CD Single and Album Daily Charts in Japan): SMAP takes the #1 spot on the Singles Charts, SID takes the #1 spot on the Album Charts (August 1, 2012)
August 2, 2012 by J!-ENT
Buy the #1 CD Single & Album from CDJAPAN or YesAsia.com:
or purchase from:
NOTE: SMAP at #1, Nana Mizuki at #2 and RADWIMPS at #3
- SMAP – Moment
- Nana Mizuki – BRIGHT STREAM
- RADWIMPS – Sprechchor
- NO NAME – Kibo ni Tsuite
- CNBLUE – Come On
- DGNA – Honki Magic
- Sonar Pocket – Kimi to Miru Kiru
- Eight Ranger – ER
- Mayu Watanabe – Otona Jelly Beans
- Quruli – everybody feels the same
As for the #1 Indies release on the Oricon Indies Daily Charts, the #1 indie song in Japan goes to Idol Garage for “雨のち晴れ”.
For Oricon Weekly Chart Rankings, please click here.
SOURCE: Data was translated from Oricon CD Single Daily Charts
- SID – M&W
- Eikichi Yazawa – Last Song
- Keisuke Kuwata – I LOVE YOU -now & forever-
- Vocaloconnection feat. Hatsune Miku – EXIT TUNES PRESENTS
- Kumi Koda – Beach Mix
- Che’Nelle – Believe
- Various Artists – Hatsune Miku 5th Birthday Best ~impacts~
- Various Artists – Hatsune Miku 5th Birthday Best ~memories~
- The Predators – Monster in my head
- Namie Amuro – Uncontrolled
For rankings comparison, please compare to Oricon’s NINKI Poll predictions for Album Sales.
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”