Oricon Music Charts (Top 10 CD Single and Album Daily Charts in Japan): NEWS takes the #1 spot on the Singles Charts, Keisuke Kuwata takes the #1 spot on the Album Charts (July 20, 2012)
July 21, 2012 by J!-ENT
Buy the #1 CD Single & Album from CDJAPAN or YesAsia.com:
or purchase from:
NOTE: NEWS at #1, French Kiss at #2, Ikimonogakari at #3
- NEWS – Chankapana
- French Kiss – Romance Privacy
- Ikimonogakari – Kaze ga Fuiteiru
- LinQ – Shiawase no Energy
- GRANRODEO – RIMFIRE
- Kana Hanazawa – Hatsukoi Note
- Yui Ogura – Raise
- IU – YOU & I (Japanese Version)
- Tohoshinki – ANDROID
- Girl’s Generation – PAPARAZZI
As for the #1 Indies release on the Oricon Indies Daily Charts, the #1 indie song in Japan goes to 小桃音まい for “MAGIC KISS”.
For Oricon Weekly Chart Rankings, please click here.
SOURCE: Data was translated from Oricon CD Single Daily Charts
- Keisuke Kuwata – I LOVE YOU -now & forever-
- SEKAI NO OWARI – ENTERTAINMENT
- GILLE – I AM GILLE.
- Various Artists – NARUTO GREATEST HITS!!!!
- MAN WITH A MISSION – MASH UP THE WORLD
- Namie Amuro – Uncontrolled
- Che’Nelle – Believe
- Ryuji Aoki – VOICE 199x
- The Birthday – VISION
- GReeeN – Utautai ga Uta Utai ni Kite Uta Utae to Iu ga Utautai ga Utaudake Utaikireba Uta Utaukeredomo Utautai Dake Uta Utaikirenai Kara Uta Utawanu!?
For rankings comparison, please compare to Oricon’s NINKI Poll predictions for Album Sales.
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”