Oricon Music Charts (Top 10 CD Single and Album Daily Charts in Japan): Kim Hyun Joong takes the #1 spot on the Singles Charts, w-inds takes the #1 spot on the Album Charts (July 3, 2012)
July 4, 2012 by J!-ENT
Buy the #1 CD Single & Album from CDJAPAN or YesAsia.com:
or purchase from:
NOTE: EXILE takes the #1 spot, Atsuko Maeda of AKB48 at #2 and Kanjani8 at #3
- Kim Hyun Joong – Heat
- Morning Musume – One-Two-Three/The Manterou Show
- Tatsurou Yamashita – LOVE CHASE
- SUPER GIRLS – Puri Puri SUMMER Kiss
- 2PM + 2AM – Oneday
- Nanamori Chu Goraku Bu – Yes! Yuyuyu yuruyuri
- Nanamori Chu Goraku Bu – !00% Chugakusei
- Gen Hoshino – Yume no Soto e
- BUCK-TICK – MISS TAKE – Boku wa Mistake -
As for the #1 Indies release on the Oricon Indies Daily Charts, the #1 indie song in Japan goes to Barokku for “ザザ降り雨”.
For Oricon Weekly Chart Rankings, please click here.
SOURCE: Data was translated from Oricon CD Single Daily Charts
- w-inds – MOVE LIKE THIS
- Namie Amuro – Uncontrolled
- GReeeN – Utautai ga Uta Utai ni Kite Uta Utae to Iu ga Utautai ga Utaudake Utaikireba Uta Utaukeredomo Utautai Dake Uta Utaikirenai Kara Uta Utawanu!?
- Che’Nelle – Believe
- Various Artists – PARADE II – RESPECTIVE TRACKS OF BUCK-TICK
- The Basketball Which Kuroko Plays – Drama Theater 1st Games
- PRINCESS PRINCESS – THE REBIRTH BEST ~Saikai~
- coldrain – Through Clarity
- ＣＬΦＳＨ（９６猫×囚人Ｐ）- EXIT TUNES PRESENTS FINAL FICTION
- Pinochio P feat Hatsune Miku – Obscure Questions
For rankings comparison, please compare to Oricon’s NINKI Poll predictions for Album Sales.
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”