Oricon Music Charts (Top 10 CD Single and Album Daily Charts in Japan): KAT-TUN takes the #1 spot on the Singles Charts, Namie Amuro takes the #1 spot on the Album Charts (June 27, 2012)
June 29, 2012 by J!-ENT
Buy the #1 CD Single & Album from CDJAPAN or YesAsia.com:
or purchase from:
NOTE: EXILE takes the #1 spot, Atsuko Maeda of AKB48 at #2 and Kanjani8 at #3
- KAT-TUN – To the Limit
- GIRL’S GENERATION – PAPARAZZI
- Momoiro Clover Z – Otome Senso
- B1A4 – Beautiful Target – Japanese Ver.-
- EXILE – ALL NIGHT LONG
- Sukimaswitch – Last Scene
- Atsuko Maeda – Kimi wa Boku da
- VALSHE – AFFLICT/Fragment
- Becky – Yaruki Switch
- Erina Mano – Song for the DATE
As for the #1 Indies release on the Oricon Indies Daily Charts, the #1 indie song in Japan goes to Kariyushi58 for “笑っててくれよ”.
For Oricon Weekly Chart Rankings, please click here.
SOURCE: Data was translated from Oricon CD Single Daily Charts
- Namie Amuro – Uncontrolled
- GReeeN – Utautai ga Uta Utai ni Kite Uta Utae to Iu ga Utautai ga Utaudake Utaikireba Uta Utaukeredomo Utautai Dake Uta Utaikirenai Kara Uta Utawanu!?
- TUBE – SUMMER ADDICTION
- PRINCESS PRINCESS – THE REBIRTH BEST ~Saikai~
- Natsume Yujin Cho Shudaika Shu
- ViViD – INFINITY
- THE OFFSPRING – Days Go By
- aiko – Toki no Silhouette
- TK from Ling tosite sigure – flowering
- Linkin Park – Living Things
For rankings comparison, please compare to Oricon’s NINKI Poll predictions for Album Sales.
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”