Oricon Music Charts (Top 10 CD Single and Album Daily Charts in Japan): EXILE takes the #1 spot on the Singles Charts, aiko takes the #1 spot on the Album Charts (June 20, 2012)
June 21, 2012 by J!-ENT
Buy the #1 CD Single & Album from CDJAPAN or YesAsia.com:
or purchase from:
NOTE: EXILE takes the #1 spot, Atsuko Maeda of AKB48 at #2 and Kanjani8 at #3
- EXILE – ALL NIGHT LONG
- Atsuko Maeda – Kimi wa Boku da
- Kanjani 8 – Aideshita.
- Shintaro Midorima (Daisuke Ono) – “Kuroko’s Basketball (Kuroko no Basuke) (TV Anime)” Character Song: SOLO SERIES Vol. 4
- Kazunari Takao (Tatsuhisa Suzuki) – “Kuroko’s Basketball (Kuroko no Basuke) (TV Anime)” Character Song: SOLO SERIES Vol. 5
- Berryz Kobo x Cute – Cho Happy Song
- KREVA – OH YEAH
- Plastic Tree – Kuchizuke
- 9nine – Ryuusei no Kuchiduke
- Arashi – Your Eyes
As for the #1 Indies release on the Oricon Indies Daily Charts, the #1 indie song in Japan goes to R指定 for “Dying Message”.
For Oricon Weekly Chart Rankings, please click here.
SOURCE: Data was translated from Oricon CD Single Daily Charts
- aiko – Toki no Silhouette
- BIGBANG – ALIVE
- Linkin Park – Living Things
- Tak Matsumoto – Strings of My Soul
- Maroon 5 – Overexposed
- Happiness – Happy Time
- Justin Bieber – Believe
- Tomoshibi Abura – Toyu
- Mr. Children – 2005-2010<macro>
- Takuro Yoshida – Gogo no Tenki
For rankings comparison, please compare to Oricon’s NINKI Poll predictions for Album Sales.
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”