Billboard Hot 100 Singles Chart and Billboard Hot 200 Album Chart (Top 10 Singles and Albums in the USA): Wiz Khalifa takes the #1 spot for singles and Nicki Minaj takes #1 for the album charts (Issue Date: February 19, 2011)
February 12, 2011 by J!-ENT
The following are the top 10 songs in the United States from the Billboard Hot 100 Music Charts:
NOTE: Wiz Khalifa jumps up to the #1 spot, Bruno Mars drops to #2 and Katy Perry drops to #3.
BUY THESE SINGLES:
- Wiz Khalifa – Black and Yellow
- Bruno Mars – Grenade
- Katy Perry – Firework
- P!nk – F**kin’ Perfect
- Dr. Dre feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey – I Need a Doctor
- Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris & DJ Frank E – Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You)
- Far*East Movement feat. Ryan Tedder – Rocketter
- Rihanna – What’s My Name? (feat. Drake)
- Pitbull feat. T-Pain – Hey Baby (Drop It to the Floor)
- Britney Spears – Hold It Against Me
The following are the top 10 albums in America from the Billboard 200 Album Charts:
NOTE: Nicki Minaj surges to the #1 spot, Red takes #2 and Ricky Martin at #3
Purchase the #1 Album in the USA:
- Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday
- Red – Until We Have Faces
- Ricky Martin – Musica + Alma +Sexo
- Bruno Mars – Doo-Wops & Hooligans
- Rihanna – Loud
- Kidz Bop Kids – Kidz Bop 19
- Jason Aldean – My Kinda Party
- Taylor Swift – Speak Now
- P!nk – Greatest Hits…So Far!!!
- Eminem – Recovery
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”