Billboard Hot 100 Singles Chart and Billboard 200 Album Chart (Top 10 Singles and Albums in the USA): Katy Perry continues to take the #1 spot for singles and Adele takes #1 for the album charts (Issue Date: April 23, 2011)
April 18, 2011 by J!-ENT
The following are the top 10 songs in the United States from the Billboard Hot 100 Music Charts:
NOTE: Same ranking as last week, Katy Perry takes the #1 spot, Rihanna at #2 and the Black Eyed Peas at #3.
BUY THESE SINGLES:
- Katy Perry feat. Kanye West – E.T.
- Rihanna – S&M
- The Black Eyed Peas – Just Can’t Get Enough
- Cee Lo Green – F**k You (Forget You)
- Lady Gaga – Born This Way
- Jerimih feat. 50 Cent – Down On Me
- Chris Brown – Look At Me Now (feat. Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes)
- Britney Spears – Till the World Ends
- Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull – On the Floor
- Adele – Rolling in the Deep
The following are the top 10 albums in America from the Billboard 200 Album Charts:
NOTE: Adele takes the #1 spot, Britney Spears at #2 and Radiohead takes #3
Purchase the #1 Album in the USA:
- Adele – 21
- Britney Spears – Femme Fatale
- Radiohead – The King of Limbs
- American Tragedy – Hollywood Undead
- Wiz Khalifa – Rolling Papers
- Chris Brown – F.A.M.E.
- Various Artists – Songs For Japan
- Mumford & Sons – Sigh No More
- Asking Alexandria – Reckless & Relentless
- Kirk Franklin – Hello Fear
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”