Billboard Hot 100 Singles Chart and Billboard 200 Album Chart (Top 10 Singles and Albums in the USA): Adele takes the #1 spot for singles and album charts (Issue Date: June 25, 2011)
June 18, 2011 by J!-ENT
The following are the top 10 songs in the United States from the Billboard Hot 100 Music Charts:
NOTE: Adele takes the #1 spot, Pitbull takes #2 and LMFAO takes #3.
BUY THESE SINGLES:
- Adele – Rolling in the Deep
- Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, AfroJack & Nayer – Give Me Everything
- LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock – Party Rock Anthem
- Katy Perry feat. Kanye West – E.T.
- Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song
- Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull – On the Floor
- The Black Eyed Peas – Just Can’t Get Enough
- Lady Gaga – The Edge of Glory
- Jason Aldean – Dirty Road Anthem
- Nicki Minaj – Super Bass
The following are the top 10 albums in America from the Billboard 200 Album Charts:
NOTE: Adele takes the #1 spot, Lady Gaga at #2 and The Book of Mormon soundtrack takes #3.
Purchase the #1 Album in the USA:
- Adele – 21
- Lady Gaga – Born This Way
- Original Broadway Cast Recording – The Book of Mormon
- Tech N9ne – All 6′s & 7′s
- Ronnie Dunn – Ronnie Dunn
- All Time Low – Dirty Work
- Jason Aldean – My Kinda Party
- Brad Paisley – This is Country Music
- Various Artists – NOW38
- Death Cab for Cutie – Codes and Keys
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”