Billboard Hot 100 Singles Chart and Billboard 200 Album Chart (Top 10 Single and Albums in the USA): Kelly Clarkson takes the #1 spot for singles and takes the #1 spot on the album charts (Issue Date: February 18, 2012)
February 12, 2012 by J!-ENT
The following are the top 10 songs in the United States from the Billboard Hot 100 Music Charts:
NOTE: Kelly Clarkson at #1, Adele at #2 and Flo Rida at #3.
- Kelly Clarkson – Strong (What Doesn’t Kill You)
- Adele – Set Fire to the Rain
- Flo Rida – Good Feeling
- Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris – We Found Love
- David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj – Turn Me On
- Jessie J – Domino
- Tyga – Rack City
- Snoop Dogg 7 Wiz Khalifa feat. Bruno Mars – Young, Wild & Free
- LMFAO – Sexy and I Know It
- Bruno Mars – It Will Rain
The following are the top 10 albums in America from the Billboard 200 Album Charts:
NOTE: Adele at #1, Lana Del Rey at #2 and Leonard Cohen at #3.
- Adele – 21
- Lana Del Rey – Born to Die
- Leonard Cohen – Old Ideas
- Various Artists – 2012 Grammy Nominees
- Kidz Bop Kids – Kidz Bop 21
- Drake – Take Care
- Tim McGraw – Emotional Traffic
- Fred Hammond – God, Love & Romance
- LMFAO – Sorry For Party Rocking
- Rihanna – Talk That Talk
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has purchased the above product for review purposes or may have received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews, may it be positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”