Billboard Hot 100 Singles Chart and Billboard 200 Album Chart (Top 10 Single and Albums in the USA): Gotye takes the #1 spot for singles and Lionel Richie takes the #1 spot on the album charts (Issue Date: April 28, 2012)
April 21, 2012 by J!-ENT
The following are the top 10 songs in the United States from the Billboard Hot 100 Music Charts:
NOTE: Gotye at #1, fun. feat Janelle Monae at #2 and The Wanted at #3.
- Gotye feat. Kimbra – Somebody that I Used to Know
- fun. feat. Janelle Monae – We Are Young
- The Wanted – Glad You Came
- One Direction – What Makes You Beautiful
- Justin Bieber – Boyfriend
- Flo Rida feat. Sia – Wild Ones
- Nicki Minaj – Starships
- Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe
- Kelly Clarkson – Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)
- Katy Perry – Part of Me
The following are the top 10 albums in America from the Billboard 200 Album Charts:
NOTE: Nicki Minaj at #1, Adele at #2 and Rascal Flatts at #3.
- Lionel Richie – Tuskegee
- Adele – 21
- Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded
- Monica – New Life
- One Direction – Up All Night
- Bonnie Raitt – Slipstream
- Gotye – Making Mirrors
- Alabama Shakes – Boys & Girls
- Rascal Flatts – Changed
- Hoodie Allen – All American (EP)
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has purchased the above product for review purposes or may have received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews, may it be positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”