BBC Radio 1 Music Charts (Top 10 UK Singles and Album Charts): Cheryl takes the #1 spot on the Singles Charts and Gary Barlow and the Commonwealth Band takes the #1 spot on the Album Charts (June 17, 2012)
June 19, 2012 by J!-ENT
The following top 10 charts are from BBC Radio 1′s Official UK Top 40 CD singles:
NOTE: Cheryl takes #1, Flo Rida at #2 and Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band at #3.
- Cheryl – Call My Name
- Flo Rida – Whistle
- Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band – Sing (feat. Military Wives)
- Coldplay & Rihanna – Princess of China
- Rudimental – Feel the Love (feat. John Newman)
- fun. – We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monae)
- DJ Fresh – The Power (feat. Dizzee Rascal)
- Usher – Scream
- Precious Tunes – Payphone
- Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe
The following top 10 charts are from BBC Radio 1′s Official UK Top 40 Albums:
NOTE: Gary Barlow and the Commonwealth Band at #1, Amy McDonald at #2 and Usher at #3.
- Gary Barlow and the Commonwealth Band – Sing
- Amy Macdonald – Life in a Beautiful Light
- Usher – Looking 4 Myself
- Coldplay – Mylo Xyloto
- Paloma Faith – Fall to Grace
- Emeli Sande – Our Versions of Events
- Ed Sheeran – +
- Bee Gees – Number Ones
- Fleetwood Mac – 25 Years of the Chain
- Paul Simon – Graceland
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”