J!-ENT CONTEST: Pretty Little Liars – ABC Family Giveaway (CLOSED)
June 11, 2010 by J!-ENT
J!-ENT has teamed up with ABC Family for the PRETTY LITTLE LIARS giveaway.
ONE WINNER WILL WIN:
- A Pretty Little Liars tote Bag
- Newly Released Copy of Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard with the ABC Family show’s key art on the cover
- Pretty Little Liars sunglasses
- There will be one winner
- Contest is for US Residents only!!!
- e-mail to email@example.com and let us know who your favorite character of “Pretty Little Liars” is and why? Or tell us why you love the show!
- Make sure you include an full name and e-mail address and the winner will be contacted for their address information of where the merchandise can be sent.
- CONTEST DEADLINE: JUNE 20, 2010 (at Midnight on June 21st – Pacific Time) (Winner contacted must supply us their address by JUNE 21, 2010 (by midnight, June 22nd PST), if we do not receive an address, another winner will need to be selected.
Pretty Little Liars is the newest original ABC Family series airing Tuesday nights at 8/7c, and stars Lucy Hale [Privileged], Troian Bellisario [NCIS], Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson [Eastwick, Days Of Our Lives], Laura Leighton [Melrose Place], and Chad Lowe .
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has purchased the above product for review purposes or may have received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews, may it be positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”