SCHEDULED GUESTS ON ABC’S “JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE,” JUNE 25-29, 2012
June 22, 2012 by J!-ENT
“Jimmy Kimmel Live” airs every weeknight (12:00-1:06 a.m., ET) following “Nightline” and features a diverse lineup of guests that include celebrities, athletes, musical acts, comedians and human interest subjects, along with comedy bits and a house band.
Following are the episodes scheduled to air the week of June 25-29 (subject to change):
1. Singer Katy Perry (“Katy Perry:Part of Me” ) 2. Musical guest The Offspring
1. Comedian Louis C.K. (“Louie”) 2. Actress Zoe Kazan (“Ruby Sparks”)
1. Actor Matt LeBlanc (“Episodes”) 2. Actress Selma Blair (“Anger Management”) 3. Musical guest Linkin Park
1. Actor/Host Howie Mandel (“America’s Got Talent”) 2. Actor Alex Pettyfer (“Magic Mike”) 3. Musical guest Linkin Park
June 29 (OAD: 6/21/2012)
1. Host Anderson Cooper (“Anderson”) 2. Actor Scott Caan (Hawaii Five-0) 3.Musical guest Metric
(*) Denotes change/update in booking
“Jimmy Kimmel Live” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. Jimmy Kimmel and Jill Leiderman serve as executive producers. Jason Schrift, Douglas DeLuca and Erin Irwin serve as co-executive producers. Emmy Award-winning “Jimmy Kimmel Live” is shot live in front of a studio audience and produced by Jackhole Industries in association with ABC Studios. (CLOSED- CAPTIONED)
Enjoy “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on the web at www.abc.com/JimmyKimmeLive and at youtube/JimmyKimmelLive Each episode of “Jimmy Kimmel Live” will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. Artwork is available on www.abcmedianet.com
- April 2, 2011 -- SCHEDULED GUESTS ON ABC’S “JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE”, APRIL 4-8, 2011
- February 2, 2011 -- SCHEDULED GUESTS ON ABC’S “JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE,” FEBRUARY 7-11
- July 7, 2011 -- NEXT WEEK ON JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE (7/11 – 7/15, 2011)
- January 25, 2013 -- NEXT WEEK ON JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE (1/28 – 2/1, 2013)
- April 7, 2013 -- NEXT WEEK ON JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE (4/8-12)
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”