SCHEDULED GUESTS ON ABC’S “JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE,” DECEMBER 10-14, 2012
December 7, 2012 by J!-ENT
“Jimmy Kimmel Live” airs every weeknight (12:00-1:06 a.m., ET) following “Nightline” and features a diverse lineup of guests that include celebrities, athletes, musical acts, comedians and human interest subjects, along with comedy bits and a house band.
Following are the episodes scheduled to air the week of December 10-14 (subject to change):
1. Actor Ted Danson (“CSI”) 2. Actress Emilia Clarke (“Game of Thrones”)
1. Actress Leslie Mann (“This is 40″) 2.Ted (“Ted” DVD release) 3. Musical guest Sarah Jaffe
1. Actor Mike Birbiglia (“Sleepwalk with Me”) 2. Musical guest Atlas Genius
1. Actor Zachary Knighton (“Happy Endings”) 2. Musical guest Dan Deacon
(*) Denotes change/update in booking
“Jimmy Kimmel Live” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. Jimmy Kimmel and Jill Leiderman serve as executive producers. Jason Schrift, Douglas DeLuca and Erin Irwin serve as co-executive producers. Emmy Award-winning “Jimmy Kimmel Live” is shot live before a studio audience and produced by Jackhole Industries in association with ABC Studios.
Enjoy “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on the web at www.abc.com/JimmyKimmeLive and at youtube/JimmyKimmelLive. Each episode of “Jimmy Kimmel Live” will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online.
- October 19, 2012 SCHEDULED GUESTS ON ABC’S “JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE,” OCTOBER 22-26
- November 7, 2010 SCHEDULED GUESTS ON ABC’S “JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE”, NOVEMBER 8-12
- July 6, 2012 NEXT WEEK ON ABC’S JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE (7/9-13, 2012)
- September 15, 2010 SCHEDULED GUESTS ON ABC’S “JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE”, SEPTEMBER 20-24
- May 6, 2011 SCHEDULED GUESTS ON ABC’S “JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE” (MAY 9-13, 2011)
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”