ON A SPECIAL INSTALLMENT OF ABC.COM’S “AFTER PARTY: THE BACHELORETTE” (6/25/2012)
June 25, 2012 by J!-ENT
Former “The Bachelor” contestants and show pundits dish about the highs and lows, romance, and of course their favorite Bachelor moments of the night, on a special installment of ABC.com’s ”After Party: The Bachelorette,” Monday, June 25, 10:05 p.m. ET at www.ABC.com/TheBachelorette. The special immediately follows “The Bachelorette” on ABC Monday, June 25 from 8:00 p.m. – 10:01 p.m., ET.
An original ABC.com video series, “After Party,” premiered this Spring with “The Bachelor.” It will live stream for the first time with the debut of “Duets” this week (Thursday, June 28, 9:05 p.m., ET), and will continue for the remainder of the live episodes. Quddus will host with special guests and musical performances each week.
“After Party: The Bachelorette” Hosts:
- Marc Istook, TV Guide Network’s ”Hollywood 411,” Food Network’s “Gotta Get It”
- Dana Weiss, Possessionista.com
- Natalie Getz, “Bachelor Pad” Season 1 Winner, “The Bachelor” Season 13; Host of “Gossip With Getz” on TheTVSpot.com
- Julie Smith, “The Bachelor” Season 4
- Kristen Baldwin, Executive Editor, Entertainment Weekly’s PopWatch Blog
- April 26, 2012 -- ON TOMORROW’S PRIMETIME: WHAT WOULD YOU DO? (4/27/2012)
- May 12, 2010 -- ALI BEGINS HER SEARCH FOR THAT ONE SPECIAL MAN WHEN “THE BACHELORETTE” PREMIERES, MONDAY, MAY 24, ON ABC
- September 9, 2010 -- ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC’S BACHELOR PAD (9/13)
- September 8, 2010 -- THE WINNERS ARE CROWNED ON, ABC’S “BACHELOR PAD”, AS ALL 19 HOUSEMATES REUNITE
- May 4, 2010 -- FAN FAVORITE ALI FEDOTOWSKY RISKS IT ALL FOR LOVE, GETTING HER SECOND CHANCE AT HAPPINESS, WHEN THE SIXTH EDITION OF ABC’S ROMANCE REALITY SERIES “THE BACHELORETTE” PREMIERES MONDAY, MAY 24, ON ABC
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”