IT’S THE SUPERSTARS’ CHOICE, ON THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE OF ABC’S “DUETS” (7/12/2012)
June 30, 2012 by J!-ENT
America’s Final Chance to Vote for Their Favorite and Help Crown a Winner
“Superstars’ Choice” – The Superstars are in charge this week as they take the stage with their remaining Duet partners to perform the song of their choosing that best showcases their partners and hopefully secures a win. America’s results from the prior week will be revealed at the top of the show, sending one contestant home and leaving three in the competition to fight it out. At the end of the night, the polls will open one last time and America will determine the winner of the competition. Hosted by Quddus, the series is a one-of a kind singing competition that takes the Superstars out from behind the judges’ panel and onto the stage, on “Duets,” THURSDAY, JULY 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
“Duets” stars Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Jennifer Nettles, Robin Thicke and Quddus.
“Duets” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound. This program carries a TV-PG,L parental guideline.
For more information on “Duets,” visit ABC.com.
- May 16, 2012 -- ON ABC’S DUETS (5/31/2012)
- March 8, 2012 -- CHART-TOPPING SUPERSTARS KELLY CLARKSON, JENNIFER NETTLES, LIONEL RICHIE AND ROBIN THICKE HEADLINE ABC’S NEW MUSIC COMPETITION SERIES, “DUETS”, PREMIERING THIS SUMMER
- May 17, 2012 -- ABC ANNOUNCES THE EIGHT TALENTED SINGERS WHO WILL PARTNER WITH KELLY CLARKSON, JOHN LEGEND, JENNIFER NETTLES AND ROBIN THICKE ON NEW MUSIC SERIES “DUETS,” PREMIERING THURSDAY, MAY 24, 2012
- April 26, 2012 -- ON TOMORROW’S PRIMETIME: WHAT WOULD YOU DO? (4/27/2012)
- September 22, 2011 -- THE ANGELS TRY TO CRACK A CASE BY GOING UNDERCOVER IN THE MODELING WORLD, ON ABC’S “CHARLIE’S ANGELS”
J!-ENT has not received any compensation from the company for this post. J!-ENT has no material connection to the brands, products, or services that are mentioned in this post.
For Product Reviews:
For product reviews, J!-ENT has received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free by the company which in no way affects our reviews positive or negative. We only recommend products or services we have tested/reviewed and believe will be good for our readers.
Some of the links in our posts are "affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, J!-ENT will receive an affiliate commission.
J!-ENT is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”